- Gold, Silver Prices See Tepid Rebounds
Gold and silver costs are unassumingly higher in early-evening U.S. exchanging Wednesday. Some mellow more short covering by the shorter-term fates dealers is included again
- Nickel fates up on pickup sought after
Nickel prospects were exchanging higher amid the night exchange the household showcase on Friday as members enlarged their wagers, driven by get sought after in the spot advertise.
- Sugar industry's credit profile to stay stressed: Ind-Ra
India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has distributed the main version of its credit news process on Indias sugar industry under the horticultural products segment. The r
- Gold thrashing takes costs close $1,200 as money related pros bolster dollar
The metal is near the most decreased in finished multi year, edging more like a key $1,200-an-ounce level, and is setting out toward the longest continue pursuing of week mishaps s
- Gold was up for a fifth day on Wednesday as geopolitical dangers over North Korea stayed lifted
Gold was up for a fifth day on Wednesday as geopolitical dangers over North Korea
- Valuable metals gold and silver were exchanging the green in morning bargains on Tuesday.
MCX Gold prospects were exchanging 0.06 for every penny, or Rs 18 higher at Rs 30,635 for each 10 grams at 10:51 am (IST), while MCX Silver fates were up 0.16 for every penny, or R
- Steel utilization in July ascended by 3.7 for each penny to 6.905 million tons - ( best commodity tips )
Steel utilization in July ascended by 3.7 for each penny to 6.
- Worldwide ZINC and LEAD WRAP
Indian zinc premiums ascend on local material lack; Southeast Asian premiums discouraged by enlarging backwardation in spreads Lead premiums in India, which used to be overwhelmed
- Base metals: Copper, zinc slip on profit booking
Copper prices slipped 0.40 per cent to Rs 463 per kg in futures trade today as speculators booked profits amid easing demand in domestic spot markets. At the Multi Comm
- Tamil Nadu govt looks for rejection of request of testing conclusion of Sterlite Copper
The Tamil Nadu government has looked for the rejection of the request of testing the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Boards choice to close down the Sterlite Copper smelter.